|Hacks|Crack|Tips |Tricks|Cracks |Programs|Tutorials |Movies|Games|

Breaking

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Service : I'll Download Sharecash Files for free ! [ CLOSED]

I had written a post on How to Bypass Sharecash Surveys but it looks like most of the users are unable to use it as it should have been.That is why I'm starting this service so that you don't have to go through all the trouble of completing the surveys.


Sharecash Downloader | Bypass Surveys and Download from Sharecash




How will i do it ?

Well,Its quite simple i have a sharecash premium account and I'll be using to download your files for free.And I'll upload it on Mediafire.com which is just like any other hosting service without any boring surveys ! :p

Rules:

1.Make sure the file is not more than 25 MB (Max of 50 MB)
2.Write your file details as in the given format
3.Post a comment after you send a request,so that I'll know how many are due or else i might forget a few applications !
4.Make sure you subscribe to the blog after you read this post.(For more exciting offers and articles such as these !)

You the below contact form to mail the details to me.If the below contact form is not working then you can manually send in your application.

Format:

You the following format in your Emails so that i can process your requests faster
Sharecash Link :
File Size :
Your Email :


Your Email is required because I'll cross check if you have subscribed to my blog :P



No comments:

Post a Comment